BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Untune Oka nang kayak tong-tong

Untune Oka nang kayak tong-tong. Info sangat penting tentang Untune Oka nang kayak tong-tong. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Untune Oka nang kayak tong-tong

Untune Oka nang kayak tong-tong
Layanan Pulsa Elektronik Pulsagram The party's on the room is crowded your conversation is so polite And when you dance you keep your distance noone's gonna walk you home tonight You're searching for perfect love you dreamed of when you were young you'll find it or you won't have anyone Ref : Why not forget your crazy dream about a love that can't exist 'Coz while you dream so much you miss you waste a lifetime Just take a look below the surface his golden hair will be turning grey Though in your mind you pictured heaven even heaven has a rainy day No one can touch a dream so forever you've been on your own you're older and you are still all alone

Ref : Why not forget your crazy dream about a love that can't exist 'Coz while you dream so much you miss you waste a lifetime Why don't you take a look around not everyone has settled down But you still think you're seventeen It's a crazy dream So take a chance and take your shot No paradise but it's all we've got and I will try to make your dream come true On the street you are listening to every beat of your heart Want to know if it's working and you're still alive On your feet you are walking around with your clothes torn apart In a nightmare where the question is how to survive In this dangerous land I'm trying the best that i can To be a respectable man So won't you listen won't you listen to me

Ref : I'm breaking the law if you don't give me more than public attention I'm breaking the rules gonna act like a fool On the street you are looking so hard for a place for the night All you want is understanding of your basic rights In this dangerous land I'm trying the best that i can To be a respectable man So won't you listen won't you listen to me Ref : I'm breaking the law if you don't give me more than public attention I'm breaking the rules gonna act like a fool I'm crossing the line if you don't give me time on your television I've got something to say don't push me away


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger